Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Are you a witch of birth parents or a chosen path? What of a Vampyric Mother and Witch Father lineage? Real.?

I have a very unique birthing and life. Before I even remember I was crawling in circles and worshiping the Goddess/God. My children do as well. But, my Mother was of Vampyric lineage and my Father was of a very strong line of Wiccan heritage....as per my very strong Wiccaning at Birth and a lifetime of teachings, I suppose. My Father was Saintly to me. I loved my mother dearly, but she was different. I am, as well. I am Ordained for both Christian and, of course other Spiritial beliefs....Although I remain strong to my Wiccan Spiritual side. I have been initiated into a high degree over my lifetime and served as a High Pristess...not to impress, but just to inform. Nothing too impressive with that responsibility. Many Many Many years of study amidst feeling different, which I was in so be it, "normal" society, but loved by many. I have been blessed with the gifts of, as my father called them, the Knowing. Not movie. And I used them, with respect to the Wiccan Rede. I worked with the Houston, TX Police dept. a few years in lieu of my psychic abilities, which include telekinesis. But, in the secular world I am a RN...Master's degree...a Trauma Nurse for many years. I am very much into Holistic Healing through energy expressions, and, well too much to detail, but in worldly life and death IS the best way to help others through fear, death, and grief. Just interested. Seen many interesting websites this eve after the Leo Moon.....Just looking and testing others thoughts and REALNESS!..We are not monsters and we ARE REAL and humane. Odd to see so much on the world web about the occult. It was always just Natural to me. But lately, I have been studying the rational of the Vampyric Community, since I hail from that as well, related to family and some friends of like mind. But I fashion after my Father and Grand-Ma Ma....I AM A REAL WITCH as was he and my grandmother and aunts and family before he and me. We hail from Scotland, originally. I know my mother's family very well, but was heavily raised to embrace my Wiccan heritage. So, DO VAMPYRES and WITCHES MATE WELL. There was so much love and controversy in my upbringing. It was hard to tell...where the strengths and weaknesses laid. I just knew I was loved and cherished by all. Told I was special, and yes I have seen and witnessed many strange brewing and miracles which I give grace to my heritage, life teachings and upbringing. And, I guess to this day I still seek some answers that only I will be able to see. Maybe I have already seen them and I am on the path to another Rite Of Passage. Well, Merry Part and Blessed Be.....

No comments:

Post a Comment