Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Can I use regular fishing line to catch crocs?

OK I know that there are probably special equiptment for croc-fishing but im on a tight budget, I have a whole shed full of fishing equiptment that has been left behind by my granfather and a couple of uncles and their fishing buddies,its old but seems to be in good condition and some of it looks realy heavy duty,I dont see a nead to go out and buy extra stuff when I have tons of it already,now dont go and tell me its dangerous because Iknow about that I intend to be very careful and safe and I know my limitations,and also I will say that I am not trying to break any records by catching 10 metre godxilla-size crocs the regular ones will be just fine,will it work if I use the right bate I think some of my gear is sutable for up to 140kg so if I put 5 lines twisted together it should be ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment