Monday, July 11, 2011

Can someone help? Can't remember the name of a short sci fi I read years ago!?

okay, I read this short story in highschool maybe 5 years ago.. What I can remember about it is the main character was a stunt double for dangerous stunts in outer space (or something).. In the start of the story I think I remember him talking about having this beautiful girl on his arm and how it made him feel special.. Then I remember he had a stunt he had to do as well, and when he got on the planet I guess their were some creatures that were causing him some big trouble! He barely makes it back alive, if I remember correctly.. and at the very end you find out he's actually in love with a man... Anyone know the name? (sorry if my summery is jumbled, I've got a REALLY bad memory!)

No comments:

Post a Comment