Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I have a horrible vertigo....?

So sorry to hear about this- I know the feeling! I had vertigo about 2 months ago to the point where people had to carry me out of bed! I was able to cure it through physical therapy, where they had me lay down in different directions and hold my head in different positions. It sounds crazy, but it worked. It may be hard to try to schedule an appt with a physical therapists, as many doctors are unaware that it can be treated through therapy. This has nothing to do with their doctrines, it's just not well known so they may not know how it can be cured. The excercises they taught me helped so well that it went away within a week! :) Please ask to speak to a local physical therapist/ sports medicine doctor, and I hope your vertigo goes away! So happy to hear about your brain surgery as well :) God bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment