Sunday, July 10, 2011

Is It difficult to become a Holistic Heath Practitioner?

I am currently enrolled with The American College Of Healthcare Sciences in Portland, Oregon. in their Holistic Health Practitioner Program. They are the only school I found that is Nationally Accredited. And YES, you definitely need more than just to declare yourself one. Because eventually people with find out you don't know anything and file lawsuits against you. So, I'd go the educated route if I were you. A good program will teach you about all areas of Natural Health including the counseling that is involved and the legal and business aspects of it. I love the program I am enrolled in because it teaches practical application and allows you to specialize in different areas. The only grueling part for me was anatomy and physiology, but since you're a massage therapist, your ahead of the game! The program is 3 years, however you may be able to transfer some credits. I, also, attend online classes, but this doesn't hinder my learning at all. Hope this helps and Happy Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment