Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Extremist Friend !!?

Hi.My name is Prity.I met dis gurl during my tuitions.She was so Extremists and so opposite of me that instantly we became thick of the frnds.We did things that i( being a shy gurl and having shy frnds ) would never even thought of doing.We did all kinds of adventurous sports together. 1ce I was so startled by her histronics that I stared at her..and suddenly she came forward and kissed me.It was strange but I loved it. She even keep crushing my boobs and sucking them just as a fun activity.however wen I wer full covered clothes..she cribs.She is lyk if u keep hiding ur boobs and ur legs..guys wont fall for u..Its not dat she is a lesbian or a bi.Infact she was the one who broke the ice between me and my guy crush.But the way how she did it was totally shocking. She called both of us at our house..told us to close our eyes.she held the hand of my crush and kept it on my boobs ..we were both horrified..but then from dat day..he has been my bf ..But now I am almost like her.I keep changing my bfs...do drugs..go on parties everyday and do all cool stuff i always wanted to do.I cant leave her as she has given me a new life.. but I also fear it would lead to something dangerous.Presently I am enjoying life..So wer do i go from here??

No comments:

Post a Comment