Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What are the different kinds of pilot jobs?

I know where close to me I can get a private pilot license, but I would like to, if possible, make a living at being a pilot. I was not in the military (and I'm a little too old to do it now), so I'm wondering if there are other kinds of pilot jobs where you can make a living (I know private pilot license does not permit making money). I read somewhere that you can get "specialized pilot licenses," and that helps you get a job if you weren't in the military, BUT they didn't say what those "specialized" licenses are. (By the way, I'm not sure I have the - um - guts to do the cropduster thing - looks dangerous, at least in North by Northwest!) Also, are there many female pilots, does anyone know? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment