Sunday, July 10, 2011

Why aren't more men willing to accommodate for their dangerous nature?

Following up from my question that was unfortunately deleted by the misogynists, I called this dangerous man I met the other day who gave me his number and offered me out for coffee Friday. However, before I could tell him I would be unable to attend due to the uncertainty of my own safety, He apologized for never considering how much danger he was potentially putting me in by not thinking of how dangerous he, himself is. He begged for my apology, stating that his sudden cloudy judgment upon asking initially was the fault of being male and possessing an inferior mind. Then he offered to rent a cell at the nearest high maximum security prison in which we could enjoy coffee from opposing sides of the bars, not until voluntarily undergoing a cavity search by the of the officers and walking through a metal detector as well, of-course. I couldn't turn down such a generous and secure offer. I told him it was such a shame most men aren't willing to accommodate for their dangerous nature. so that goes back to the question above, why aren't more men willing to accommodate for their dangerous nature to insure the safety of women?

No comments:

Post a Comment