Thursday, July 14, 2011

Why do i feel lifeless?

hey guys, over the past 6 months i've recently gone into these depression sprees where ill be extremely sad and to a point suicidal for no reason at all. Someones it is caused by seeing other people with girlfriends and friends while im at home and try not to make friends due to my last one attempting suicide atleast 10 times. I'll find myself just wanting to go to sleep for alot of the day and treating my family members as if they attack me, even though they did nothing. alot of this may be adding to this, the fact that i start college soon or the fact that my family attacks me for not having a job even though i cant find one. I feel its starting to get pretty dangerous now, i find my interests dying and dont know what to do half the time im awake. It scares me to ask my parents about this since i dont have a legitament excuse to be despressed. Its to the point where when i drive home from say the gym ill think about running the car off the round to kill myself, but the only thing that keeps me from doing it is the fear of going to hell since im relatively religious. PLease! i need help!

No comments:

Post a Comment